Just experienced someone deliberately removing their self from my life and, after the initial vanity-fueled disappointment or whatever it was, I’ve gotta say I’m pretty relieved.
You don’t want to miss out on this amazing Massive Give Away!
We believe the fitblr community is so different and special and we want to give back so..
- Likes do not count.
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- It ends October 1st
Give Away Includes:
- a used nikon d50 in box
- external hard-drive in box
- a usb stick in package
- A set of weights (10, 8, 5 and 1 lb weights)
- foam roller
- yoga mat
- an adidas string bag
- tape measurer
- 2 water bottles
- a 56 oz water jug
- two 4.5 lbs container of whey protein
- 2.5 lbs container of creatine
- 1 container of L-glutamine
- Bodycology body lotion
- Calgon shower gel
- Beauty basic book
- Small pink tank top
- We’ll use random.org to choose!
- Ship worldwide. I know there’s a lot of weight in this, money’s not a problem.
- Let you know if you win by sending you a message.
If you don’t play, you never win
No limits please
2 cups chilled orange juice
1 1/2 cups hulled strawberries
1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
1 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
Combine orange juice, strawberries and sugar in a blender; blend until the berries are pureed.
Place the berry puree in a large pitcher. Add ginger ale; stir to combine. Serve over ice.
MAKE AHEAD TIP
Prepare through Step 1, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Add ginger ale just before serving.
I’ve made four of these. Love them!